"Adam" and cousin, scammers and cyber criminals from Fès, Morocco

Discussions about Bezness in online media, like Facebook, Instagram, VK, web forums, dating sites.
Please tell us about your experiences with Online Bezness!
Daisy

Unread post by Daisy »

Hi everyone,

I have been harassed for 3 years now by this Moroccan rat from Fès, Morocco. He is a scammer, a spammer, a hacker and keeps fishing foreign girls all day long to get his visa.

I met him online, on Badoo. He was using a fake name "Adam". He was pretending to be nice and convinced me to go to Morocco to meet him, in 2017.Rapidly, he presented all signs to be a rat (Bezness Man):

1) He asked for a premature marriage and wanted to make a baby fast (a "baby visa" to make sure I wouldn't be able to expel him from my country once he would get his visa).

2) I stayed in his parents' house when I went to Morocco, which is forbidden by their religion and by law as we weren't married (I didn't know that at that time). Of course, his ratty family welcomed me well and talked about the wedding too. I had brought gifts for them.

3) I paid for everything there (a rented apartment for a stay in another city for few days, restaurants, boats a the beach, horse rides...). He paid the taxis at a few occasions (his mother had given him some money to help him).

4) He lied to me about his job and studies. Before going to Morocco, he told me that he was studying and working in a hotel. Finally, once I got there, he said that the director of the hotel had expelled him because "Adam" had insulted him. He is unemployed and has no diplomas. He also said that he is not interesting in working for someone else.

5) He has multiple sim cards, multiple FB accounts and he is on many dating websites, using fake names. I found on his Skype that he had blocked many many girls. The list was endless.

6) He is a hacker. With the help of his cousin, YYYY who currently lives in Ukraine, he had hacked my laptop and phone for 2 years. I noticed it only when he started commenting my private messages with my boyfriend and my photos. He could even listen to our calls on Messenger. The calls were often noisy, due to the interferences. This is when I realized that my phone was hacked because it was always hot (as the virus was constantly sending my informations to him), the battery was discharging way too fast and I was often receiving a warning that my data consumption was too high. My phone bills had increased because they were forcing my phone to make premium calls and they were getting the money.

To hack people, they send them a corrupted link to clik or a photo. They are also expert in fishing. I have already noticed a fake FB page. They were trying to get my password when I wanted to go to FB. Luckily, I noticed that the URL was incorrect and that the page had less details but if you don't pay attention, they can fish you.

He and his cousin hacked my stepmother a few weeks ago. He had sent her a fake Windows message stating that her computer was infected and that she had to contact a technician from Windows to solve this problem. My stepmother being old and unaware of such swindles, called the number. The person she talked to was asking her to pay 500 euros to get a good antivirus. When she declined the offer, the person insulted her and said : "I hope you get more infected!!". She contacted her bank right away and was told that the day just before, her bank had already blocked suspicious transactions on her account. He had tried to steal money from her bank account. Luckily her bank didn't authorize the money transfers. As a revenge, he then tried to subscribe to Netflix and other stuffs using her account to make her spend money.

These guys are shameless and I am sure they are stealing money from many people worldwide. My stepmother went to police to fill a complain but they told her this happens everyday and they can't really do something about it. They also created fake accounts using my name, my photos on Facebook and my father was contacted by one of his friends who had received an invitation on Linkedin from an account using my father's name. My father has NO account on Linkedin! It's them again, creating fake accounts to contact our friends to hack them.

7) I saw on his phone that he was chatting with other foreign girls. He lied and said that they are just "friends". I contacted them once I was back home and they all confirmed that he had asked for a marriage and also wanted to make kids with them.

8) He asks for money. I talked to MMMM. She is a public figure in the USA. She is part of the 90 days fiancé show. She had a crush for "Adam" and was chatting everyday with him. She sent him money so that he could buy a new phone. She thought he was pure and innocent. When she realized he was a rat, she posted a message on her FB page to warn people that he is a scammer, fishing girls all day long and a very bad person. After few minutes that she had posted her message, many girls started getting worried and commenting that he had contacted them earlier.

9) He lies all the time. You can take each of his words as a lie.
He had asked all my passwords (FB, Skype...) and then started inventing things that I was sleeping with all men who were on my FB's friends list. Ultimately, I ended up deleting all my friends. This is a tactic from rats to create problems with your friends so that they can isolate you.

Once they have managed to isolate you from your friends and family, you become vulnerable. Also, he was making negative comments on my Flickr's photos and without telling me, he contacted each guy who put a like on my photos. I was contacted by another Moroccan man who told me that "Adam" had contacted him to insult him. "Adam" invented that I even had sex with that man!!
When I went to Morocco, there was no cheap direct flight available so I had to stop at the Casablanca airport for few hours. "Adam" invented that I had planned all this and that I met that guy at the airport and had sex with him in the airport's toilets. This is a very disturbed and sick behaviour.

When I asked him his Skype password, it took him more than 10 min to give it to me. He had blocked all the girls he was chatting with. The list was endless. I only took one screenshot. This was enough to tell me he is a rat fishing girls all day long.

I was also able to talk with an American lady, CCCC, who told me that he had asked her to come to Morocco so that he could make a baby (visa!) with her. He was still talking to her just before my arrival in Morocco. And of course, he didn't tell her about me and I didn't know about her. He was also chatting with other foreign girls and talking marriage with all of them. Rats are mentally sick.

I also have a fragility in my kidneys. He invented that I wanted to marry him to "steal" his kidneys and get a kidney transplant. This was his excuse to dump me. I never talked about getting a kidney transplant from him. I don't even need it! I might need a kidney transplant when I will be around 55 but I am in my 30s and in good shape. It is just disgusting how rats can lie at will to make a fool out of you. Also, he had asked me to erase all our photos and screenshots that I had done. Basically, he was asking me to erase all proofs that he is a RAT. Am not stupid and I kept them.

10) When I tried to explain to him that it takes time to get to know somebody and that I don't want to marry him so fast, he got very angry and called me a whore. After that, he started harassing me every week on FB. He has multiple accounts with fake names that he uses to contact me. Even now, he continues. I keep blocking him but it doesn't stop him. He calls me a bitch, a whore, I should die and fuck my mother etc etc.

He said that he will stop harassing me when I commit suicide! Even today, he keeps on contacting me, every week, to insult me.

SysOp: Please do not publish real names or information that allows to identify a person easily in the forum! I have changed your post accordingly. :-)
Blue
SysOp
SysOp

Unread post by Blue »

Hi Daisy,

if you think that your computer has been infected with unwanted tracking or remote access programs, I strongly recommend to wipe the computer and install the OS anew. This goes as well to phones that are suspected to carry unwanted tracking or remote access software. If you let an other person do this for you, make sure he is trustworthy (eg. a computer company or some computer geek in your family, or even someone fro a privacy protecting group).
You also will need some basic advice on protection from future attacks on your computer or phone.

To cut the cord totally, however, you might want to consider to get a new telephone number and a new social media account(s) with a new name(s). Make sure to give this new number and name only to people that you really trust ... or else, you will have to do the very same procedure soon again!

You also can consider to notify the local police about such "stalking" or "threatening". Depending on where you live, it probably constitues a legal offense - in one or more laws.
Daisy

Re: "Adam" and cousin, scammers and cyber criminals from Fès, Morocco

Unread post by Daisy »

Hi Blue,

Thank you so much for your reply and advice. I did a reboot factory on my laptop and I only use it now to store photos. I have another laptop. I have an antivirus as well as a VPN. I bought a new cellphone and changed my number. Unfortunately, he managed to get my new phone number probably because my other laptop was also infected. He keeps on sending threatening messages from fake accounts on FB, Yahoo...I have stopped responding and will never respond again. He is a mentally sick person and a pervert. Over time, I am hoping he will stop. But he has been harassing me for 3 YEARS now, every single week.
sassy

Unread post by sassy »

Hi Daisy,,this sounds like a nightmare ,,obviously your strength af character keeps you sane . He is a mentally sick person and not responding is a good idea .They feed of fear and try to manipulate you with it..Ive only spent a week in Rabat ,Morrocco,so have no real knowledge of its people ,But im sure the mentality is very much like Tunisia.Im wishing you well and hope this pcycho leaves you alone..
Gabesiana

Unread post by Gabesiana »

Hello Daisy. l am sorry for your extremely bad experience. My Tunisian rat also had many fake accounts with different spelling of his name and because l don't understand Arabic language and their words,l didn't even notice. You might read about this on Tunisian love rat site.
My Tunisian rat was following my friends on lnstagram and constantly checking on my posts and accused me for writing to some men. He was also asking some of his friends to write me,only to check if l will write them back. All of them were fake profiles,using Tunisian landscape pictures and similar images ,because he knew that l will not find it suspicious. But it became very obvious. I couldn't post anything anymore and eventually l had to deactivate my account that I was using for 5 years.
Those people have different mentality and twisted mind.
I know much about it now,but when you are new to this,it comes out as a big problem. He always wanted to search my phone when I came to Tunisia,to check my emails and messages. l didn't agree and he got crazy,accusing me for being a prostitute.
Good luck.